Saturday, March 28, 2015

Rachel H--First Day of Trip Success!! Excited to get started

It's the first day of the trip and we arrived safely in Milwaukee, it was a long drive out but it feels good to finally be here! I've been to Milwaukee once before and driven through a couple times but once again I was impressed by how beautiful Milwaukee is as we were driving in with all of the older buildings. That feeling of excitement as I arrive to a new place makes me want to dive into this trip and start the service we will be doing! This is my third Catalyst trip and my favorite part about these trips is learning more about something that I previously knew little to nothing about, getting a lot of different perspectives on the issues, and then working as a team as we learn how to be part of the solution to a social issue. We'll keep you posted as we get further into our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment